Please read and sign below:
We accept responsibility for car wash equipment malfunctioning only.
The driver assumes responsibility for the following:
- Plastic parts e.g. hubcaps, mirrors, trim, taillights, headlights, light bars, etc.
- Antennas, satellite radio, aftermarket accessories, etc.
- Parts of logos attached with tape or adhesive, press fit or snap on license plate frames.
- Non-standard or non-factory equipment e.g. custom tires/rims, running boards, bug shield, etc.
- Pinstriping graphics, painted plastic, repaints.
- Previous bodywork, pre-existing or unforeseen vehicle conditions, and prior defects.
- Any vehicle 5 years old or older, OR over 100,000 miles.
- Items left in or around the vehicle.
- Failure to follow car wash attendant directions and car wash traffic signs/signals.
- A vehicle without warranties.
A Manager will follow up on the incident within the next 48-72 hours: